Monday, October 27, 2008

Pork Chops with Tomatoes, Caramelized Onions and Feta Cheese (And MUSHROOMS!)

I'm going to make these Pork Chops with Tomatoes, Caramelized Onions and Feta Cheese to use up the food I have leftover from making all these.

For the love of cooking says this about her recipe:
I love the combination of flavors and textures in this dish... the tomatoes and caramelized onions are sweet while the feta is a bit salty. Topping the whole dish off with a bit of balsamic vinegar just completes it perfectly. My kids and husband all love these chops and so do I. It's really delicious and healthy too.
Sounds good to me! Although I plan to add mushrooms. Mushrooms make everything better.

Via For the love of cooking: Pork Chops with Tomatoes, Caramelized Onions and Feta Cheese

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=6a9170ab53c2b9461fe824295f800719 ss_blog_claim=6a9170ab53c2b9461fe824295f800719